The 2022 TRUST Awards will celebrate Minnesota women who are advancing efforts to help the healthcare industry boldly transform its future. Nominate a Minnesota woman leader in health care, in one of the categories below.
The 2022 TRUST Awards will be recognized at an intimate Awardee Celebration in late-summer (date TBD) as well as at our annual Forum on October 12, 2022.
Click on the category below to download the nomination form. Email all completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 25, 2022
COLLABORATION AND PARTNERSHIPS:
This award will honor a woman who is building partnerships within an organization or forging collaborative external relationships that address a common goal where both parties benefit. Download Form
HEALTH AND WELLBEING:
This award will honor a woman who advances the health and well-being of individuals, organizations and communities. Download Form
This award will honor an innovative woman who is leading disruptive advances in healthcare which improve health outcomes, patient care and/or business impact. Innovations in this category may involve technology, program development, and more that improve the quadruple aim – health outcomes, experience, cost, and provider experience. Download Form
This award will celebrate the woman who is viewed by her team, peers, superiors and business partners as an exceptional leader (e.g., she is imaginative, creative, resourceful, encouraging and results-oriented). Download Form
This award will honor a woman who is advancing the overall health of the communities where we live. Download Form
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR NOMINATION FORM(S), PLEASE EMAIL TO INFO@WHLTRUST.ORG NO LATER THAN May 25, 2022.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Health care companies and organizations of any size, including nonprofit, higher education and government institutions, operating in Minnesota.
- Majority of the work for the product/service — as well as the team dedicated to the project — must be based in Minnesota.
- Need not be a member of the Women’s Health Leadership TRUST to make a nomination or to qualify for an award.
- Qualified applicants may apply directly, or be nominated by another party.
- Projects undertaken and completed at any time between 2021-2022 are eligible.
- No cost to apply.
- Entrants should address all questions posed within the category description.
- There is increasing recognition of the importance of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in healthcare delivery and in advancing overall health and wellbeing. This year, additional consideration will be given to how nominees are actively leading or supporting DEI efforts in the workplace and/or community across all categories.
- Write a concise entry. Prepare it carefully, as the judges will review it closely.
- Submission deadline: Entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. CST, May 25, 2022.
- Judging: A panel of judges will select the 2022 TRUST Award winners based on the judging criteria.
- Notification: The selected group of women will be notified late June/early July. All other entrants will be notified of her status mid/late July.
- Awards Presentation: The 2022 TRUST Awards will be recognized at an intimate Awardee Celebration in late-summer (date TBD) as well as at our annual Forum on October 12, 2022.
2021 TRUST Forum Award Winners