Membership in the Women’s Health Leadership TRUST provides a number of benefits.
Membership is open to seasoned, rising, emerging and retired leaders in the health care industry, including graduate students in health care related programs. For an explanation of membership categories, please refer to the member types listed below.
The TRUST offers a rolling membership, meaning your membership begins on the date you sign up and payment is processed, and extends for one year. Dues may be deductible as membership in a professional association on your income tax forms. Consult your tax advisor for more information. To receive member rates for an event, you must first become a member, and then register for the event(s). These will be two separate transactions.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
The TRUST is a strong network of women health care professionals seeking to nurture their professional growth and improve health care for our communities. We are delighted you are interested in TRUST membership!
- Members are involved as retired, seasoned, rising or emerging women leaders in the health care industry. This includes women professionals in fields such as law, accounting, marketing, communication, consulting and more that work with health care organizations.
- Retired women health care leaders are welcome as members. Please choose the member type below that best meets your current needs.
- Individuals who are in career transitions within the health care industry or are experiencing economic hardship can join or renew under the TRUST Sponsored Membership, as needed.
- Individuals enrolled in graduate-level studies at an accredited college or university are also welcome to join the TRUST; see below for information about TRUST Sponsored Membership.
- All members must be committed to the advancement of women in health care.
Select a Membership Level
Choose the member type that best meets your current needs and complete the online form and pay with credit card.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover
Please Note: Our website is optimized for use with Firefox, Chrome and Safari browsers. Internet Explorer is not supported; using Internet Explorer may result in problems with saving your data and/or making payment.
Annual Membership – Register
At this TRUST membership level, members pay annual dues which include most, but not all events. The TRUST Forum and Pinnacle Leader Dinners are among those requiring payment. NOTE: registration is still required for each event. Annual Members are eligible to participate in the TRUST’s Mentorship Program.
TRUST Sponsored Membership – Register
TRUST Sponsored Membership is available to those who are experiencing job transition or economic hardship, or are graduate students. For this TRUST membership level, member dues include most, but not all events. NOTE: registration is still required for each event.
Non-Member Account – Register
Certain TRUST events are open to the public. In order to register for these specific events, non-members will need to create an account. Please note that there is no fee to create an account, but event fees may still apply.
Member rates for an event:
To receive member rates for an event(s), you must join first and then register for the event(s). These will be two separate transactions.