2023 TRUST Awards Selection Process Underway
The annual TRUST Awards celebrate women advancing efforts to help the health care industry boldly transform its future. Nominations for the 2023 TRUST Awards are now closed. Award recipients will be announced in March and recognized at the annual forum on April 27.
TRUST Awards categories are:
COLLABORATION AND PARTNERSHIPS: Honoring a woman who is building partnerships within an organization or forging collaborative external relationships that address a common goal where both parties benefit.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING: Honoring a woman who advances the health and well-being of individuals, organizations and communities.
INNOVATION: Honoring a woman who leads disruptive advances in health care that improve health outcomes, patient experience, provider engagement, and/or make a business impact.
LEADERSHIP: Honoring a woman viewed as a distinguished leader by her team, peers and business partners.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT: Honoring a woman who is advancing the overall health of the communities we live in.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Health care companies and organizations of any size, including nonprofit, higher education and government institutions, operating in Minnesota.
- Majority of the work for the product/service/program — as well as the team dedicated to the project — must be based in Minnesota.
- Need not be a member of the Women’s Health Leadership TRUST to make a nomination or to qualify for an award.
- Qualified applicants may apply directly, or be nominated by another party.
- Projects undertaken and completed at any time between 2022-2023 are eligible.
- No cost to apply.
- A panel of 5 judges will review and score each nomination to select the 2023 award winners.
- Entrants should concisely and clearly address all questions posed on form.
- In recognition of the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in health care, additional consideration will be given to how entrants are actively leading or supporting DEI efforts in the workplace and/or in our communities.
- Award selection: Winners will be announced in March 2023.
- Awards celebration: Award recipients will be recognized at the annual forum on April 27, 2023.
2022 TRUST Forum Award Winners