By Kim Perry, TRUST President
TRUST members don’t join the organization to check a box. Our members want to enrich their careers, support other women leaders AND transform the industry.
As members of the Women’s Health Leadership TRUST, we’re collectively part of a strong alliance while focusing on our unique career journeys. TRUST members share collective wisdom and strategies for overcoming challenges unique to women leaders in our complex, dynamic industry.
Women in the TRUST provide solidarity and support for professional aspirations. Our members appreciate the space the TRUST provides to inform, innovate, and inspire.
If you’re not yet a TRUST member or haven’t taken advantage of all the TRUST has to offer, I encourage you to seek out our far-reaching benefits that touch your career and personal growth. With the TRUST, you gain access to more than 400 women leaders in health care who are just a message away as a connection and resource of support.
Our members frequently tell us what they love most about being a TRUST member:
- The value both in terms of networking and in cross-pollinating ideas and perspectives that the TRUST provides across so many diverse aspects of health is unparalleled in my experience. ~ Shannon Lorbiecki, MHA, National Advisor, Manatt Health
- My favorite part of being a member of the TRUST is all the meaningful connections I have made and being a part of the health community it serves. ~ Theresa Malone, MBA, Chief Executive Officer and President, Associated Healthcare Credit Union
- I have truly enjoyed learning from incredibly talented people who, every day, make a positive difference and improve the health and lives of others. ~ Shari Mohabir, VP, Healthcare, RGP
- I really appreciate the different platforms such as networking events, mentorship opportunities, and access to valuable resources the TRUST provides for the professional development of members. ~ Gurpreet Kaur, Director of Pharmacy Services, United Family Practice Health Center
- I appreciate the multitude of opportunities for connection, growth and learning the TRUST offers. … it’s been validating to connect with other women chasing that ever-elusive balance of being a successful leader while raising happy, resilient humans. ~ Emi Bennett Vo, MPH, Manager, Government Programs, HealthPartners
- I love meeting Minnesota’s she-roes in health care. Tammy Lee, MBA, CEO, Xena Therapies
Membership with the Women’s Health Leadership TRUST isn’t just a line on your resume—a box to be checked off. TRUST membership is a rich, multidimensional experience. It’s an investment that can yield great returns, driving your success and fueling broad, systemic change.
Kim Perry serves as the 2023 TRUST President and is a health care consultant, board member and advisor to various organizations. Kim is passionate about women in leadership and was honored as Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal’s 2020 Women in Business. She is also dedicated to improving access to high-quality health care for the underserved. Kim was recently Board Chair of Neighborhood Health Source, a federally qualified health center.